9/29/19 Why Do Humans See Ghosts?

Ghosts are very strange and we can never seem to explain them. Its weird, something that everybody thinks about, but no one can explain? There are a few different kinds of ghosts, the kind of ghost that is a dead person, a scary haunting ghost or  type of spiritual ghost. That is why it is hard to research them and anyways, most researchers are just a bunch of deluded charlatans. One reason humans see hosts is because of natural instinct. We need to keep ourselves safe, and one way of doing that is being afraid of the dark or being afraid of heights. One reason we  see ghosts is because of infrasound. Its a sort of noise that falls below 20 hz and produces a sort of low hum.  This is called Infrasound, whales ,types of machinery and severe weather can have this, it makes toy feel like your being watched. Being around infrasound can cause depression or chill like symptoms.

Another reasons for ghosts is a coping mechanism. When a loved one dies it leaves an open wound, sometimes a ghosts came come in the form of a voice or something that can help us heal. We are also very afraid to die. We don’t like to think that we just vanish and never feel anything again. it’s nice to think that once you have lived the human life you moved on to something else.

Questions:

Why do we want to be scared?

Why do we have so much hype?

where do we go after life?

Ghost pic

2 thoughts on “9/29/19 Why Do Humans See Ghosts?

1. Maddie,
    This is a very interesting blog! I have never heard of Infrasound before, but it sound kinda cool/creepy. Also, wouldn’t it be cool to float around as a ghost?
    Josie

2. I think the idea of being afraid keeps our flight or fight response ready. I do believe in ghosts but not in the scary, haunting way. I also believe this is cultural in my Irish heritage and the way my relatives and ancestors have embraced death:). I like the information on infrasound and how we worry about being watched.