PLAAAAAANTS ARE SPOOKY 10/7/19

Hello! It’s Aconite!! So today I had the most amazing thing happened…So i was just chilling out in my garden and then this lady comes out a clips me! Only later did I find out that the cook used me in her dinner which killed two people! What a great day! The poison in Acotine paralyzes the nerves and lowers the blood pressure and eventually stops the Heart! Wow, I really do love myself. Acotine even sprouted from cerebeuses head, I’m so honored. Nazi scientists even found it as a useful ingredient in poisoned bullets.Why do they have poised bullets? aren’t normal bullets enough? I wonder how the nazis found me? maybe I am purple as a warning sign for other creatures? #dead` #poison #Pretty But Dangerous #lovinglife #grateful

Hey guys! it’s Sundew here! I had a pretty good day, I got most bugs trapped in                          a sticky situation, but not as many as I would have needed. Contrary to what you might think I actually live in a soil that isn’t very nutrient rich soil. How do I catch my bugs? Well, unlike other plants I can actually feel the vibrations and touch, it’s called thigmonasty. So that’s how i get my food. So if I don’t get enough bugs it’s not so good. Sometimes I call my friends to ask what their tricks are to eating bugs. I have so many Sundew friends! Did you know that i have friends everywhere but antartica. Yeah, my contacts are pretty full. how do I eat the bug if it doesn’t go to my mouth? Well i actually have digestive enzymes on my stems so when a bug lands on me i just kind of soak it up!  how do I survive almost everywhere? Well, unlike other plants I can survive when it’s pretty cold, and bugs pretty much are everywhere. So, it’s pretty easy for us sundews. Thanks for reading you guys! #killing it @dead__00_flyman #carnivour #sticky dangerous #weird plant friends

4 thoughts on “PLAAAAAANTS ARE SPOOKY 10/7/19

1. sorry that my comments your blog is so cool. I’ve never heard (that I can remember) of a sun dew plant there so interesting. I wonder how many bugs they need to eat? also what the main bug they eat? sorry again about how late my comment is.

2. Maddie – I love the hashtags ### These are both really cool plants. I agree why would you put poison on bullets????? I also didn’t know that sundews survive in so many places. Both of your posts were super creative:)

3. Keep them coming Maddie, I love learning about the stuff you are studying, but hope that your life as an Acotine allow you an opportunity to return to being Maddie now and then-Dad

4. Dear, Maddie the plants that you talk about are so cool and interesting and at same time weird. I think you realy showed the character , in both of your flowers . I liked how you told a story for the Aconite flower but same you put a lot of history in it to. With your sundew i think it looked very extraordinaire, i like how it caught its food the way it felt the vibrations. so i hope you make more fascinating blogs, wish you luck.

sincerely, Michael