Blog

This week I didn’t really get to do much because I missed the first day when we were using play dough. Our group’s project is the brain which is pretty interesting. I don’t know much about but i know that Gus is doing some research while Micheal, Lauren and I are  labeling and building the brain. Hopefully he can educate us. I’m also excited to learn more about drugs in science since I didn’t get to finish my project. Recently it’s been very crazy with applying to Interlochen. I just finished on wednesday, which feels like an eternity ago. We also watched a video made in Traverse City about the opioid crisis. It was really interesting to me how the doctors would prescribe opioids so generously, knowing it was addictive. Things like that always make me think about whether society is progressing or de-progressing. 

I wonder why we don’t have more protocol like that for doctors? I wonder how easy it is in different states to get opioids? I wonder if governments like Sweden or Denmark have a closer control on this because they regulate the price and distribution of drugs? 

One thought on “Blog

1. I think the word is digressing as opposed to de-progressing. It is hard to tell. That is why I think it is important to educate you guys about drugs!
    I am excited you are applying to Interlochen:)