Diamonds and Wild life

So in science right now we are still working on our biome projects. I am doing pretty good on it, I am pretty sure i’m ahead. I am still working on the survival  part but other than that i am pretty much fini. Although, since i had not worked on my project physically i still have a lot to do on my diorama. It’s coming along though. I wonder what other peoples finished results will look like? I am very excited. Because we are almost to winter break we have been relaxing a little bit, we are watching “Wild America” it’s quite good so far. It’s about three brothers in the forties who decide they want to become wildlife videographers. Since it was made in the 90’s it’s a little fake but thats ok. I wonder what animal will be next?Image result for wild america

I watched a video recently that people are making their own diamonds within days! They are real and pass the test. They have made two versions so far, the black diamond which is for industrial use and the clear jewelry diamond. The jewelry diamond has just recently came out and its even more pure than mined diamonds. They take about a week to grow while the fastest way to make an authentic diamond is a hundred years. They are 30% cheaper so that could put a toll on jewelry companies if you cant even tell the difference between them. I wonder if the man made diamonds will become illegal or something like that?